Up next: Peanut Butter for Food Storage
Dear Readers:
I could use a little help. If you have purchased my book (see image at right) and if you have found any value in it and the articles here on the blog, I would so appreciate a review on Amazon. The Powers That Be over there haven't been too kind to me; I think they have removed more reviews than they have allowed to remain up. It doesn't have to be long. I'd be grateful for a sentence or two. And if I could trouble you to post a copy of your review here in the comments for today's post before you post it over there, that would be awesome. I'd like to have a record of it just in case they yank your review as well.
Thank you so much.
DIY Seasoning Salt
I rarely use seasoning salt, but when I want it, I want it. I just don't want it all the time taking up space on my shelf. This recipe makes a small batch, so it's not always in the way. And, you can even cut it in half, if you like.
Copycat Lawry's Seasoning Salt
2 tablespoons salt
2 teaspoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
1/8 teaspoon celery salt
Combine everything well and store in an airtight container.
Copycat Lawry's Seasoning Salt
2 tablespoons salt
2 teaspoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
1/8 teaspoon celery salt
Combine everything well and store in an airtight container.
I posted a review on Amazon.ca but I keep hating to go through the dozen or so captcha pages to post on your site.
ReplyDeleteHmmm... I didn't realize there were so many pages making posting difficult here. I don't know if there's anything I can do to fix that.
DeleteBut thank you so much for posting on Amazon! I'll paste in your review below so that I have it.
In a year like to find 2020, where certain meds and supplies have been hard to find or missing from shelves this book has been helpful in finding alternatives.