Not the usual fare today. I’ve got all my normal summer gardening work to do, which quite sadly limits the amount of time I can research and write for the blog in the summer, but I’m also preparing to attend a garden soil seminar and need to get all of Thursday’s and Friday’s tasks completed as well.
Today’s article is for those who need encouragement to up their medical preps.
First up, we have the White House announcement of the newlycreated Office of Pandemic Preparedness and Response Policy (OPPR). It is taking over duties from the current COVID-19 Response Team and Mpox Team. Among other things, the OPPR will “address potential public health outbreaks and threats from COVID-19, Mpox, polio, avian and human influenza, and RSV.”
Given how the government handled COVID, I’m not confident that they could manage seasonal colds well, even if they knew the exact strains that would be circulating.
Now throw into the mix the following bombshell:
‘I’ve never seen anything like this’: Illegal medical lab discovered in Reedley
While the article is a quick read, you really should watch the associated broadcast. It adds lots more juicy details. Actually, I guess that should be gory details.
So, we have this illegal Chinese medical lab playing around with infectious viruses in a supposedly abandoned warehouse in California. A code enforcement officer noticed a problem and a search warrant was requested. The lab workers were tipped off about being discovered by the police and made a quick getaway. (OK, that is just my supposition. The article doesn't actually state that.) How many more labs are there like this around the country?
Then we have this little gem from Slow Joe:
"There's gonna be another pandemic."
I do happen to agree with the thought that there will be a pandemic. (I don’t say “another” because I don’t consider COVID to have been a pandemic. There wasn’t the mortality rate—unless you consider all the deaths from their jab, then it might approach pandemic status.) We will have a pandemic. We’re far overdue. Now, whether this will be a natural pandemic or something that our government or the Chinese (and maybe the two entities are one and the same now) cooks up, I can’t say. But it won’t really matter.
What will matter is whether we have prepared for it. The usual list of preps that gets repeated ad nauseum. Make absolutely sure you’ve got your supply of antibiotics and other essential medications topped off. Remember, the raw materials for all of our antibiotics come from China. The same goes for antivirals, antifungals, and pain relievers. Keep working on learning about and acquiring herbal remedies. Don’t forget all the other medical supplies—dressings, tapes, wraps—they all come from China as well. Masks. Who can forget the masks? Gloves. Syringes, needles, tubing. Just about every darn thing.
Time is short.
Links to related posts:
Antibiotic Chart to Guide Acquisition
References:
https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/local-news/ive-never-seen-anything-like-this-illegal-medical-lab-discovered-in-reedley/
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2023/07/21/Biden-pandemic-preparedness-office/6671689959196/
Thank you for this article. I had read/heard about this illegal lab and wonder how they got away with operating it. I don’t comment often, but want you to know that I read your posts everyday. They have helped me with my preps and are much appreciated.
ReplyDeletethe "pandemic" that Biden has in mind will mysteriously begin next year in time to be another election interference attempt >> the Trump Rally circuit is already becoming a major thorn and looking to become infected - a pandemic travel ban and lockdown is the CDC/WHO prescription ....
ReplyDeleteI have one question nobody has asked or been covered. If this mysterious, illegal lab was abandoned, who was feeding the mice? They were stuck in cages - could not get their own food - so who called door dash for them?
ReplyDeleteSome of the mice were dead--the lab was very recently abandoned--like the people there had been tipped off about the pending raid.
Delete