Monday, August 7, 2023

Eggplant Vinegarite for Skin Cancer

Disclaimer.  I am not a licensed health practitioner.  This is just another post on an item you might wish to have available if needed so that a physician can treat you and your family as best as possible.  No medication, including those available over the counter, should be taken without consulting a physician.  Information shared here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.  It is not medical advice nor a substitute for licensed medical care.  A qualified, licensed physician or other medical provider should be consulted before beginning any herbal or conventional treatment.

I stumbled across this purportedly very effective treatment for skin cancer a few months back, made some notes, and saved it for later.  Much later.

But then I was at Grocery Outlet this week and they had something I'd never seen before in that store.  Organic eggplants.  And they were beautiful.  And I remembered that eggplant was used in making some kind of treatment for skin cancer.  They were only fifty cents, so I picked one up.

The method for making this eggplant vinegarite is as simple as can be.
  • Chop eggplant and put it in a quart canning jar.
  • Pour organic apple cider vinegar over it, enough to totally cover the eggplant.  Some people use white vinegar.
  • Put a lid on the jar and set it in the refrigerator.
  • Shake daily.
Some say it's ready to use in three days.  Some say two weeks.  It keeps for about five to six months in the refrigerator.

This eggplant vinegarite is not useful for melanoma, but is reported to be very effective for other types of skin cancer.

To use this, saturate a cotton ball in the vinegarite and squeeze out the excess liquid.  Use a Band-Aid to tape the cotton ball in place over the affected area of the skin.  Leave in place for a few hours.  Repeat daily until resolved. 

Initially, I didn't think I would use this information on the blog.  I didn't realize how many people deal with skin cancer.  And yet in researching this morning, I found that there are over one million new cases of skin cancer each year in the US alone.  It's supposedly the most common illness in men over the age of fifty.  One in three Caucasians will experience a form of skin cancer at some point in their lives.

My husband is one of those.  He's already had an untold number of pre-cancers treated.  And I'm pretty sure that he would continue going to a dermatologist for treatment.  But I'm going to have this ready for him.  Because right now, we don't have insurance.  Not having a job does that.  So does missing the deadline to sign up.  (So far, so good.  Knock on wood.)  And I know he'll give it a try while we're without insurance and while he waits for an appointment.

And I'm still not sure I should post this.  You see, it's important for me to have some clinical research to support herbal and alternative therapies.  And while I can find loads of references to clinical trials being conducted, I can't actually find any articles anywhere on these clinical trials.  If they've been conducted, they should be available.  That normally kills a topic for me.

However, there are some level-headed people I've known for years on internet forums who have used this and found it to work miracles.  That opens the topic back up.  At the very least, it's something to try.  Maybe not rely on, but try while waiting for that doctor appointment.

When times get really interesting, we're all going to be spending more time outdoors working in a garden.  More opportunities for sun exposure, sunburns, and cancer.  And fewer opportunities for seeing a doctor and using conventional treatments for skin cancer.

For further reading:
https://www.bionational.com/Curaderm-Clinical-Trial.html
https://www.curaderm.net/clinical-trials-ausralia.html
https://vanessamarsden.com/2017/05/17/eggplant-tincture-for-skin-cancer/
https://lmreview.com/the-eggplant-cancer-cure/
https://lmreview.com/interview-with-dr-bill-cham-author-of-the-eggplant-cancer-cure/
https://www.naturalnews.com/027506_eggplant_skin_cancer.html

 2.10.20

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer could mention what skin cancers it is supposed to work on?

    Perhaps basal cell the most common?

    I'd be interested as I grow eggplant organically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I recall, it wasn't effective for melanoma.

      Delete
    2. My rabbit hole research on this subject (an interesting few hours so far) shows that IS effective on melanoma.

      HOWEVER, as aggressive melanoma CAN be I suspect the boiler plate is to keep folks from trying to self-medicate melanoma.

      So far, my rabbit hole research seems to indicate that the active ingredients of eggplant vinegar will survive the stomach acids and thus a useful preventive for bowel cancers also.

      “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
      ― Hippocrates

      I'm thinking that fermented foods advantages and this eggplant vinegar might be a worthwhile daily side dish. I was looking up the recipes for vinegar and eggplant. Very Mediterranean diet.

      Delete
  2. Looked some about this, very interesting. As I've a scheduled basal cancer removal from my nose Sept 7th I'm going to become a test subject. Tomorrow AM I'm going shopping for eggplant and off we go.

    Cannot test if 3 days vs weeks matters but will have some definitive lab cultured tests to show if it works.

    Will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for not being a proper blogger and responding quickly to comments this past month or so. I've been swamped.

      Would love to hear back on your results.

      Delete
    2. Jennifer you're an awesome blogger. I even get a chuckle when I see you mentioning your blog on Bayou Rennaissance Man's blog.

      Real Life (tm) has its demands also :-)

      Delete

Tips for Better Baking with Whole Wheat