You know, I just don't have a good title yet for this category of the blog. Maybe it will come to me later. I've been working on blog posts and ideas for how to do this for over a month now, without having posted a single word. (Obviously written before the blog went live.) It's time to get moving on this. And perhaps better ideas will come later. They usually do, eventually.
In this section, on Wednesdays, I'll focus more on skills and product reviews, i.e., water purification, cooking methods and devices, and product and book reviews. It seems really scatter-brained as I write it, but hopefully it won't look that way on the blog.
As I don't (at least at this point) receive any income from advertising products or any freebies for promotional consideration, my reviews will be completely honest. My reviews should be completely honest anyway, but people might wonder if I could be swayed by an advertiser. After all, you don't even know me. But I know readers need to know whether a product is really going to work for them, if it's going to be worth the money and space and fit their situation. People need to be prepared as best as possible, and even if we never meet in this life, life for everyone everywhere will be better the better prepared we are.
© 2019, PrepSchoolDaily.blogspot.com
- Home
- Alternative Medicine
- Conventional Medicine
- Expanded Food Storage
- Basic Food Storage
- Book Reviews
- Recipe Catalog
- Tips
- History
- Disease
- About Me
- CONTACT US
- BUY BOOKS HERE
- Armageddon Pharmacy Herb Identification Photographs A - D
- Armageddon Pharmacy Herb Identification Photographs E - L
- Armageddon Pharmacy Herb Identification Photographs M - R
- Armageddon Pharmacy Herb Identification Photographs S - Z
- Armageddon Pharmacy Therapeutic Usage Index
- Armageddon Pharmacy + Therapeutic Usage Index
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
(I'm posting on Michael's behalf. He can't make it post on his end, and it's not working for me here, either. I have to a...
-
Store what you eat; eat what you store. We’ve all seen that counsel frequently enough. And it’s important. There’s no point in storing...
-
Well, it probably goes a little beyond that. We already know that a one in ten ER visits involves dental issues. Abscesses, wisdom teeth...
-
This is the first post I’ve written since school started earlier this week. And even though I no longer have children in school, I like ...
-
We’re now closing in on eight years of writing this blog. Back in 2018, I would have sworn on a stack of Bibles that I didn’t have more th...
No comments:
Post a Comment