You know, I just don't have a good title yet for this category of the blog. Maybe it will come to me later. I've been working on blog posts and ideas for how to do this for over a month now, without having posted a single word. (Obviously written before the blog went live.) It's time to get moving on this. And perhaps better ideas will come later. They usually do, eventually.
In this section, on Wednesdays, I'll focus more on skills and product reviews, i.e., water purification, cooking methods and devices, and product and book reviews. It seems really scatter-brained as I write it, but hopefully it won't look that way on the blog.
As I don't (at least at this point) receive any income from advertising products or any freebies for promotional consideration, my reviews will be completely honest. My reviews should be completely honest anyway, but people might wonder if I could be swayed by an advertiser. After all, you don't even know me. But I know readers need to know whether a product is really going to work for them, if it's going to be worth the money and space and fit their situation. People need to be prepared as best as possible, and even if we never meet in this life, life for everyone everywhere will be better the better prepared we are.
© 2019, PrepSchoolDaily.blogspot.com
- Home
- Alternative Medicine
- Conventional Medicine
- Expanded Food Storage
- Basic Food Storage
- Book Reviews
- Recipe Catalog
- Tips
- History
- Disease
- About Me
- CONTACT US
- BUY BOOKS HERE
- Armageddon Pharmacy Herb Identification Photographs A - D
- Armageddon Pharmacy Herb Identification Photographs E - L
- Armageddon Pharmacy Herb Identification Photographs M - R
- Armageddon Pharmacy Herb Identification Photographs S - Z
- Armageddon Pharmacy Therapeutic Usage Index
- Armageddon Pharmacy + Therapeutic Usage Index
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
(I'm posting on Michael's behalf. He can't make it post on his end, and it's not working for me here, either. I have to a...
-
Asclepias speciosa Asclepiadaceae Full disclosure: I don’t know if I have regretted planting any seeds more than this one. They ...
-
Store what you eat; eat what you store. We’ve all seen that counsel frequently enough. And it’s important. There’s no point in storing...
-
I’ve seen reports that US Customs and Border rules and regulations are changing and I’ve received emails from All Day Chemist to that effect...
-
Telfa pads are non-adhering gauze bandages especially useful for wounds that are lightly oozing. They come in two sizes--2x3 and 3x4. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment