Friday, June 2, 2023

Price Increase for Books

 Last month Amazon notified me that they would be increasing the fees they charge to print books, something they haven't done since 2016, so I guess that's a bit overdue.  They've given authors plenty of notice to place orders and prepare to implement their own price increases should they so desire to ensure they still make a profit.

What they haven't done, as far as I can tell, is advise consumers that costs will be increasing.  

So I thought I'd let all of you know that Amazon's price increases take effect on June 20.  I will also be increasing the price of my books that day or soon thereafter.

For those of you reading this on your phones, yes, there are three books taken from articles posted on the blog.  There are links to them on the right of the screen, but I don't know how you find that on your phone.  Sadly, I can't really use my own phone that well, much to the family's annoyance.

And sorry, that's it for articles today.  Back to our regularly scheduled program tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Still worth the money IMHO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need some emojis on here. Love it!

      Delete
  2. I found your books to be worth their weight in gold.THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad. I still hope none of us ever needs this information. Sadly, I don't think that is going to be the case. I used to notice how our society became worse this year than it was last year. Now I see things deteriorating weekly. Everything is absolutely crazy and cannot continue for much longer.

      Delete