I was placing my order immediately. They also had several injectable antibiotics—penicillin, gentamicin, amoxicillin, vancomycin, and many more. I was so excited that I didn’t even think about looking for another valuable product I’d never been able to source—steroids. And yes, they have those as well, so I’ve got another order to place. Before doing that, however, I wanted to make sure the first order arrived.
And it did. It took just over three weeks, so not too bad.
So here’s the report on the ordering process.
You’ve got some hoops to jump through, maybe just a little bit more than with All Day Chemist. First off, the payment goes through a company called Payofix. (It sounds like the organization being run by that Nigerian prince who will give me 90% of his take if I help him recover his inheritance.) So save yourself a little time and grief and inform your credit card company that you’ll be placing an order through this company. Next, the fee is about $18 for shipping. On top of that there is a fee for the exchange rate, or something like that. Mine was a little over 10%, higher than they said it should be, but whatever. I was so happy to be able to get bupivacaine.
Because these are liquids, they don’t have a long shelf life, which is unfortunate. The bupivacaine is dated July 2024. Lidocaine was dated February 2024. The instructions indicate to store them below 30°C.[1] I am hoping that keeping them in my 60°F basement will extend the shelf life significantly.
I also got some very short-dated gentamicin that I was not happy about. It expires in less than 2 months. I tried resolving this immediately, but never got a response that day, and then I had to go out of town on family matters. So, I tried again a week later. According to the customer rep guy--Robert, it appears that this is not standard practice and that their meds are supposed to have a shelf life of at least 1 year. He asked for a photo of the gentamicin vials, which he said would then be forwarded to the proper department. And a day later Robert emailed to say that some replacement gentamicin was on the way.
I haven't received the replacement yet, but so far I'm happy with the service. I thought it important to share a potential resource for acquiring what may be highly desirable or even life-saving medications, and with all that’s going on with China and our government, the sooner the better.
[1] Little ditty for basic comparison of Celsius temperatures to Fahrenheit for us Americans: “30 is hot, 20 is nice, 10 is cold, 0 is ice.”
inhousepharmacy.vu in Vanuatu
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting this source. I took a brief look at it. The prices seem higher than All Day Chemist, but they don't charge for shipping, so it may be a better way to go, especially for small orders.
Deletefor full disclosure and our prepper brothers & sisters deserving to know >>>>https://www.fda.gov/inspections-compliance-enforcement-and-criminal-investigations/warning-letters/buy-pharmamd-611907-01282021
ReplyDeleteThat letter was rather interesting and I'd recommend taking a look at it. It focuses largely on the issue of Buy-Pharma indicating on their website that their generic azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine haven't been shown to be effective in treating Covid and that these products shouldn't be available to commoners who don't know how to use them. Given the FDA's and CDC's track record with regard to Covid and the also well-known fact that there are a lot of consumers who also cannot safely use even Tylenol (50,000+ cases of overdose seen in US emergency rooms every year), that argument doesn't hold much water for me. Your mileage may vary, do your own due diligence, etc. We've all got to live with the decisions we make.
Delete